Strategic Inspection Management 2021
Inspection and inspection management has been a focus area in the oil & gas industry for decades. In the future sustainability will be a main target and the industry will move into new technology areas focusing on “green technology”. In this respect, learning from the past and adapt or develop new technologies are important. This conference is focusing on inspection and inspection management as an important and strategic element in maintaining an acceptable safety level and to secure reliable and economical production.
This year conferance will focus on:
- Corrosion Under Isulation (CUI)
- Inspection and inspection techniques
- Digitalization and Corrosion Management
Effective and right inspection requires knowledge about methodology and equipment in addition to implementation of effective working processes. Training and competence in all levels of the organization are the two main elements to secure quality in planning, execution and evaluation of findings from an inspection.
The objectives for the conference are:
- Be a forum for exchange of experience and knowledge
- Show the importance of inspection as a integrated part of the total operation and maintenance activities
- Update to the industry about new standards,methods and equipment introduced into the marked
Strategic Inspection Management is the preferred meeting place to establish and maintain an industrial network for further develop and improve all inspection related activities in the industry.